Randall Thorp have been involved in the proposed restoration of Lytham Hall Park since January 2011 and have assisted The Heritage Trust for the North West in securing a £2.4m HLF grant.
Heritage Trust for the North West (HTNW) are in the process of fulfilling their long held ambition to restore Lytham Hall and its Park. It is planned to commence works on the ground soon, with the aid of a recently approved Heritage Lottery Fund (HLF) grant of £2.4 million.
Randall Thorp have been involved since January 2011:
- As members of the Garden Advisory Group set up by HTNW.
- Assisting in the public consultation.
- Evolving a strategy for the whole park.
- Developing proposals for Phase 1 works.
- Preparing the Park Restoration Plan submitted to the HLF.
We are currently assisting the HTNW on:
- Planning the works
- The final fund raising exercise.
- Managing woodland grants.