Year Out Landscape Architect
Creating Positive Change Through Landscape.
Assess. Imagine. Create.
Landscape adds value. It unlocks opportunities. It supports communities, enterprises and the environment. Landscape improves quality of life.
We assess, imagine and create landscapes on behalf of our clients and for the people that use them. Our work impacts people’s lives and their environment by improving health and wellbeing, supporting regeneration, promoting sustainable development, and connecting people with nature.
We aim to foster a culture of creativity and inclusivity and are looking for someone who would like to be a part of that too.
– A passion for Landscape Architecture
– Graduate degree in Landscape Architecture or similar
– Good common sense with good written and communication skills
– Eagerness to be a part of a dedicated team
– A passion for design
ABOUT THE ROLE:
You will get a wide range of experience and be involved in all stages of project development from concept design to construction,
supported by an experienced team. We are also happy to consider part-time applications.
Our current workload includes:
– Masterplanning for new garden villages
– Detailed landscape design
– Play area design
– Landscape and Visual Impact Assessments
– Health care benefits
– Pension scheme
– Flexible / Hybrid working environment.
– Dog friendly, sociable office in a city centre location.
– Profit Share
– A friendly, active practice with a supportive environment and team
– Support with mentoring and CPD
Salary will be in the range of £22K to £26K depending on experience and skills.
Please email your CV and up to ten pages of portfolio (under 5MB) with a covering letter outlining your aspirations to:
Dick Longdin at email@example.com
We are committed to protecting the privacy and security of candidates’ personal data. This privacy notice describes how we collect and use personal data about you during and after the recruitment process in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).